Preparation is the key to a perfect result. Simply follow these steps to achieve ultimate results!
- Exfoliate thoroughly the night before your tan. DO NOT USE SOAP OR ANY PRODUCTS DURING EXFOLIATION PROCESS OTHER THAN GLOVE
- Remember to shave/wax the day before tanning to achieve optimum results
- Do not apply deodorant, moisturizer or wear make-up to your tanning session. These can act as a barrier to your tan and prevent even absorption
- Wear loose, dark clothing and underwear to your tanning appointment. The cosmetic bronzer in the tan may rub off slightly but will easily wash out of most fabrics. Do not wear jeans or tight pants after spray tan applied
- Wear open sandals or thongs to your tanning appointment - no socks or sneakers!
Follow these instructions to keep your tan looking fresh between applications!
- Avoid contact with water during the first 8-12 hours after your spray tan has been applied. Water is a spray tan's biggest enemy.
- Wait at least 8-12 hours before showering following your tan application. You will see colour washing off the first time you shower. This is just the bronzing agent, not your tan. (Unless you are doing the Quick Tan)
- Apply a moisturizer - I recommend Coconut Oil is amazing, or a sunless tanning lotion - as often as required following your post tan shower. Your tan will gradually fade until your next exfoliation and tanning session. Drier skin exfoliates quicker so moisturising between sessions is essential to keep your tan alive AND fade more evenly.
- Avoid long, hot showers/baths and pat skin dry. Do not rub!!!!
- Chlorine will shorten the length of your tan so avoid swimming pools and Jacuzzis following application.